Angular Training in Nairobi
Angular Training in Nairobi
Before we get into the details of Angular training in Nairobi, let us first know all but what Angular course is. Angular is one such framework, which is very much highly used and is quite famous as well as a known web developing framework. The first use of Angular is done for the development of web-based applications. Angular has many versions that add to the features of the course, providing ease and additional benefits for web development. Due to its easy use and understanding, this course is very much high in demand today.
The Angular course at 3RI Technologies has primarily designed white, the main focus on providing training, which is job oriented covering all the advance as well as all the basic concepts of Angular framework. The Angular course at 3RI Technologies will cover things right from scratch to the advanced levels of the overall journey, which is from AngularJS to the Angular 7 framework, which has now gained high popularity in terms of web development. At Angular Training in Nairobi provided by 3RI Technologies, we make sure that we provide our students with the latest features and concepts of Angular course, which contains Angular material, Virtual scrolling, CLI prompts, (CDK) Component dev kit, and other such applications. Along with us this, at 3RI Technologies, we also explain how to upgrade the running of the app on Angular 6 & RxJS, followed by the new version. Due to all these cutting edge features are 3RI Technologies is known to be the best choice and tops the list of best Angular training institute in Nairobi.
Introduction to Angular
What is Angular?
- Angular Versions: AngularJS (vs)Angular Setup for local development
- The environment of Installing NodeJS, NPM
- Installing Visual Studio Code
- Angular CLI
- Develop First Angular program using Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code.
- Basic Building Blocks of Angular Applications Angular Modules and @NgModule decorator Angular Libraries
- Component, Templates and
- Metadata Data Binding
- Services and Dependency Injection
Displaying Dynamic Data
- Types of Directives
- Template Expressions
- String Interpolation
- Built-In Directives
- vs <template>
- When to use <ng-container>
Angular Components Deep Dive
- What are the Components?
- Components Life Cycle Hooks. Dynamic Components.
- Working with Model Class. Nested Components.
- Working with Arrays / Collection
- Binding properties and Interpolation One-wayfinding Property Binding Event Binding
- Two-way Binding
- Two-way binding with NgModel Attribute Binding
- Style and Class Binding
Styles Binding In Components
- Style and Class Bindings
- Built-In Directives – NgStyle & NgClass Using Component Styles
- Special selectors
- Loading Styles into Components View Encapsulation
- ViewChild & ViewChildren
- ContentChild & ContentChildren
Template Driven Forms
- Create the component that controls the form Create a template with the initial form layout
- Bind data properties to each form input control with the model two-way data binding syntax Add the name attribute to each form input control
- Add custom CSS to provide visual feedback Show and hide validation error messages Handle form submission with submitting
- Disable the form submits button until the form is valid
- Resetting the form.
- Reactive Forms Introduction
- Form Controls
- Form Control Properties
- setValue and patchValue
- Validating Form Elements
- Submitting and Resetting forms
- Observing and Reacting to Form Changes
- Using FormBuilder
Working with Pipes
- Built-in Pipes
- Using parameters and chaining Pipes
- Custom Pipes
- Parameterized Custom Pipe
- Pipes and Change Detection
- Pure and Impure pipes
- Changes in Pipes Syntax from 4 to 5
- Custom Attribute Directive
- Using HostListener
- Using HostBinding
- Custom Validator Directive
- Understanding Dependency Injection
- Understanding DI in Angular
- Framework ReflectiveInjector
- Exploring Provider
- Types of Tokens
- Types of Dependencies
- Configuring DI using Providers
- Implementing DI in Angular
- Optional Dependencies
Services in Angular
- Building and Injecting Custom Services
- Service using another Service
- Observable and Observer
- Reactive Operators
Http Client Service
- Http client module and Http client Classes
- Writing Service with Get / Add / Edit /
- Delete Using Service in Component
- Configuring and Navigating Parameterized routes
- Nested (or) Child Routes
- Router Guards & Routing Strategies
- AppModule as Root Module Feature modules
- Lazy Loading a Module Shared Module
Performing CRUD Operations as in Realtime Angular Application.
- Create an ASP.NET MVC Web API Application
- Add Angular-Seed, download files and Configure Project Setup Project for Entity Framework Code First Model
- Add Web API Controller to perform CRUD Operations using EF. Create Angular Feature and Routing Modules
- Configure Angular to use HTTP and JSON Services
- Program Angular Modules in performing CRUD Operations.
Angular CLI and MVC Application
- Create an Angular CLI Project
- Build CLI Project
- Integrate build output with MVC Application
The term Angular is primarily derived from the fact that the HTML tags that are covered by the angle brackets. Here in this answer, we have outlined all the points about the Angular framework, which is extensively and widespread benefited client-side framework.
Types of Angular
- Angular 1 or Angular JS
- Angular 2
- Angular 4
- Angular 5
- Angular 6
- Angular 7
- Angular 8
Observing the best technology of the Angular framework, which is backed by Google, without any doubt, it can be said that Angular has a massive scope in the future. Angular has gone under considerable significant changes amongst its versions and has radically improved and become more advance for better. With time there have been tremendous and significant improvements in all the components of Angular.
Angular aims and mainly focuses on working fast on the latest browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, iOS6+, Chrome, Opera, UC Browser, etc. that help in keeping up the code base of the short Angular by supporting the modern features without worrying about the backward compatibility.
Why Choose 3RI Technologies for Angular Course?
3RI Technologies is known for its abundant number of courses, out of which the Angular course is one such course that is one of the best courses provided by 3RI Technologies. We at 3RI Technologies make sure we fulfill all the requirements related to the course providing one-stop solutions for web developing applications. The Angular training at our training institute is provided, but expert professionals, which contain a massive year of experience in the IT and the web development world. The Angular training in Nairobi at 3RI Technologies has a full-fledged practical lab area allowing all the students with a top learning environment for web development. The Angular course at 3RI Technologies includes a completely designed package in a way that is suitable for fresher as well as experienced candidates, which can help them with great job opportunities. Apart from that, the best part about 3RI Technologies is that 3RI Technologies offer courses at a very reasonable and competitive price.